Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dope.

Our apologies!!!
It's been a long time! We shouldn't have left you, without a dope post to read!! Please forgive us! : (
We have some great ideas and exciting posts on deck! I promise!

Anyhoo...
As I was doing my daily blog rounds I ran across this VERY FLY picture of Teyana Taylor:


This picture is GORGEOUS! The makeup is lashes are LUXE! The eyebrows are PERFECTION! The gloss is the most perfect bubblegum pink and the glasses are a HAUTE addition.

This photo is doing everything right!!!!

Apparently, she's starting her own lip gloss line called Dope Lips:

The ad could definitely use some work........... But we wish her success and favor on her business venture nonetheless : )

Am I the only one tempted to abandon my vampy fall lip for neon pink??

*Jamila*

No comments: