Saturday, October 17, 2009

MMMMMmmmm.....Man Candy!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy Sweetest Day y'all!!!! In honor of today, I just want to share a little bit of sweetness with you. Enjoy ; )

Idris Elba

Hey baby, am I crazy??? Or were you giving me the eye????

Mehcad Brooks

Known for his character Jerome, on the cult hit t.v. show The Game, as Melanie's boyfriend, this new comer also make his splash on the HBO t.v. series True Blood as "Eggs". We look forward to seeing a lot more of Mehcad in the new ABC series The Deep End set to premiere in the 2009-2010 season.

Gerard Butler



In the words of King Leonidas..............


Laz Alonzo


The KRUNKEST dude in Stomp the Yard!!!!! *yelling* "I don't know what you've been told....."


Derek Luke

"Antwone Fisher"


Michael Ealy
MMMMMmmmmm............"Tea Cake" I bet you taste just as sweet too ; )


Baby I can see your "Halo".........

Common
"The fist is like the symbol for BLACK"


Andre 3000


Please, please, give me the "Green Light"!!!!!!!!!

Jamie Foxx
Tried to find that butt naked pic, but alas..........I couldn't *crying everyone's tears*

Columbus Short



*hearts in eyes*

Mos Def


I'm sure he gets ALOT of "The Panties"

Matthew McConaughey

His body speaks for itself. I don't have to say anything.

Ryan Gentles

*GASP* I am having a hard time containing myself......DAMN BABY YOU FINE!!!! Okay, okay I'm calming down. Ryan has graced the cover of Essence and he has also mesmerized us in a few Tyler Perry plays. Keep on moving, don't stop nooooooooo.......Alright let me stop lol.

Channing Tatum

My favorite G.I. Joe

D'Angelo

I'm sure ALL of us are dying to know "How does it Feel". "Don't know, how you do, the "voodoo", that you do so well, it's a spell, hell............"

Maxwell


Everyone's Bad Habit

Q Tip
Of course I couldn't leave you guys without a pic of the father of my unborn child. Hope I left y'all with a sweet taste in your mouth <3>
*Kimberleigh*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao good post! but qtip...no im sorry :/

Miss Fashionista said...

Ok, I agree that there are some GOOD eye candy on here, but where is Usher, Tyson Beckford, Morris Chestnut???? Or even Shemar Moore? Now THATS eye candy!

SaneN85 said...

Michael Ealy would have been enough for me, but you threw in a couple bonuses. Mmmm good!

siki said...

Michael Ealy, Mos Def, D'Angelo, Maxwell...*breathe*