Thursday, June 25, 2009

A.J. Crimson: Fantastic Makeup Artist


Hello Beauties!

As an artist I am constantly trying to learn and improve my craft. I'm always on the look out for fabulous makeup and I love tracing it back to the MUA (makeup artist) that is responsible for the look. When I saw Letoya Luckett's latest video, Not Anymore I could barely pay attention to the music because I was so mesmerized by the MAKEUP! The video has a 60's theme and the MUA created a perfect mix of retro and modern that just WORKED!

After a fair amount of rewinding, pausing and mental note-taking, I did a little research and found the MUA to be none other than AJ Crimson
For those of you not familiar with him allow me to give you a little background: I first discovered him on the first few seasons of America's Next Top Model (including the season with Eva and Toccara, he did the memorable tarantula shoot).

Since then he's beat the faces of many of your favorite stars--Estelle, Mya, Keisha Cole, Amerie, Brandy, Hillary Duff, and more. Recently he has started a lipgloss line with Keisha Whitaker called Kissable Couture , CHECK IT OUT!
*Jamila*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Jamilla! - AJC!