Friday, June 26, 2009

M.J.: The Definition of a Legend


Yesterday, we lost a huge part of American history. I cannot think of another pop-culture icon that has left a bigger impression than Michael Jackson. His musical genius is often imitated but never duplicated, he was an individual that never followed trends, he made them.
Michael has been a part of my life for my ENTIRE life. My very first license plate on my very first car read "PYT" -- For obvious reasons ;).
No one had more originality or more imagination.
Michael, you will truly be missed.

I want to share a couple of my favorite M.J. moments:
First, I was reminded of this classic M.J. moment by one of my FB friends:

Remember when M.J. arrived late to his arraignment but still jumped on top of his truck and danced for his fans? LOL-- That's our Michael :)

Now I leave you with two of my FAVORITE M.J. videos: Remember The Time, I used to be enthralled by this video as a kid. It's still mad entertaining!




I heart this song! DIRTY DI-AH-NAH!!




And of course Billie Jean because it's such a cool video and he was so cute!


O.K. that was three, but I could have gone on all day!

LOVE YOU MICHAEL!
*Jamila*

No comments: