Thursday, September 24, 2009

What Means the World to You???


Hey Fab Chicks!

This is not makeup post but I think you'll enjoy it. :) While making my usual morning blog rounds I stumbled upon this pic of Melody Ehsani's latest nails ~~~~~>



She calls this: diamond$ n dollar$

Well... My roommates and I thought it was pretty fly sooo one rainy Atlanta afternoon we tried our own version:


No one was willing to sacrifice a dollar for the project so my roomie, the "nail diva extraordinaire" found a bahamian dollar from a spring break trip and we went to work!



We also wanted to try to duplicate the Minx Nails trend AND the Ombre' nail trend.
T0 achieve the Ombre look (color slowly fading from dark to light), we started with a very dark navy blue~~~~>

And mixed a whitish color to lighten it little by little.

SO What do you think??
Too much? Or just gaudy enough?

Not my usual style but, definitely a fun way to spend a rainy afternoon!

*Jamila*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very resourceful : )