Friday, September 25, 2009

Loc'd up!

Soooo I want locs. I get a bad case of the "hair blahs" about twice a year and drastically change my hair. About a month ago I was inspired by a GORGEOUS picture of Solange Knowles in Urayasu, Japan~~~>


(Loving the minimal makeup! She looks beautiful with the focus on the lashes and pink lip!)

After seeing this pic I decided to chop off my relaxed pixie cut to reveal my natural curls. Mind you, this is not the first time I have gone natural so it wasn't a huge change for me.

I went from this:

To this:
UP NEXT...
This:
~Lauryn Hill on the first cover of Honey Magazine, Makeup by the legendary Billy B~
Beauty definitely resides here!
I think Lauryn had the best locs EVER! This is my new hair goal! Pray for me ya'll!
*Jamila*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Godspeed!!!!! Love the pics!