Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Suede! Fall into Autumn


As much as I love a bright, shiny nail, we are falling into autumn and fall fashion is upon us! The new chill in the air begs for smudgy black eyeliner, rich burgundy lips and dark, vampy nails.
This season matte nails (nail polish minus the shine) have hit the scene as the next big beauty trend and I for one am VERY excited. Essie, O.P.I., and Knock Out have all released a line of matte nail polishes. I picked up O.P.I. Ink Suede.

I couldn't get a good picture of the bottle but it's a sparkly, silver, dark purple. With a rocker chick feel to it.

The color is a about 2 shades darker than it looks in the picture and I'm loving it! Suddenly I have visions of thigh-high boots, patterned tights and fuzzy sweaters dancing in my head! I have officially started my decent into fall... Who's coming with me??
*Jamila*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!