Friday, October 16, 2009

POW! Changing the Game One Earring At a Time!



{MELODY EHSANI}

If you haven't been living under a rock, I'm sure you've seen her jewelry on your favorite celebs.

Maybe you've noticed the bejeweled door knocker earrings...

the huge 3 finger rings...



or possibly the shoegasm inducing footwear...




Either way Melody Ehsani is definitely a force to be reckoned with! Melody is a beautiful inspiration to all women. Her designs represents independence, self-expression and femininity.

"My style is inspired by paradox, controversy, justice and pushing the envelope in showing that you truly can't judge a book by it's cover. I design to upset the equilibrium. I design to inspire. I design to serve. I design because I was created to do so. A portion of every Ehsani shoes purchased will go towards the advancement and education of women in our society"

Melody's story is the classic case of breaking from comfort and security and following ones heart. Many people stop there but Ms. Ehsani took it one step further, she created a niche and became wildly successful! Melody continues to bring fresh, fly ideas to the table and we at BeautifulCompany can't get enough!
I'll leave you to salivate over some of her incredibly fly and innovative ads:
ENJOY!





(This is a M.A.C. ad but those fantastic earrings are M.E. originals!)

And the best part is: HER DESIGNS START AT JUST $20! Just one more reason to be excited about Melody Ehsani! :)

I'm inspired! Are you???
<3 Jamila

No comments: