Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pump Up The Stam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's no secret that Jessica Stam is one of my favorite models OF ALL TIME, soooooo imagine my delight when I tuned in to the season finale of the Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo and Jessica Stam is the feature!!!!!! *DIE* Rachel was asked by V Magazine to style "Pump up the Stam! The Rachel Zoe Workout" and of course she more than delivered.
This shoot was FTW!!!! The high ponytail, lurex headbands, and pink lip was an ode to the 80's inspired fall fashion *heading to American Apparel*. Thigh high Louis Vuitton boots, Chanel leg warmers, and Gucci sequined tops were just a few of the eye orgasms to be had. And of course of this would not be complete without Jessica's icy blue gaze into the camera *hearts in eyes* (I know, I know I have a bit of a girl-crush, sue me) Speaking of my friend in my head, here are some more pics of Jess:
Stately and Ethereal

Dior Ad
Beautiful!
I don't have to say anything, you already know.

You know I couldn't leave you without a pic of Jess with her wings :)

*Kimberleigh*

No comments: